Bolt's the photographer! Take a look at sprint king Usain's personal snaps after 200m win

Olympics fans across the world watched in awe as Usain Bolt added the 200 metre crown to his 100m title and then grabbed a photographer's camera to take pictures of the celebrating crowd.

The Jamaican superstar sprinter surged to victory in Olympic Stadium in Stratford, east London and began his usual celebration routine, before grabbing a waiting snapper's camera.

And the resulting photographs aren't too bad at all. Maybe he could take up photography when he hangs up his spikes?

Say cheese: Yohan Blake strikes a pose showing off his muscles as his team mate Usain Bolt takes his picture after the 200m final

Say cheese: Yohan Blake strikes a pose showing off his muscles as his team mate Usain Bolt takes his picture after the 200m final

In a trademark act of showmanship, Bolt looked back across the track to countryman Yohan Blake, raised an index finger to his lips, did a couple of press-ups once he had come to a halt and then walked back to kiss the finishing line.

When he walked into the press conference room he called for a 'drum roll' and then he said: ‘I’m now a legend. I am the greatest athlete to live. To all the people who doubted me, who thought I would lose here, you can stop talking now. I am a living legend.’

Give us a wave: Spectators enjoy the party as Blake acts up for the camera

He was asked if he was now on the same level as 'Ali, Jordan and Pele', before someone enquired as to whether he had superseded Bob Marley as 'the greatest Jamaican in history'.

'Ali was the greatest in his sport, Jordan the greatest in his, and I am the greatest in mine, so I guess I am at that level,' he said.

'I am in the same category as Michael Johnson too. Bob Marley? I’m just carrying on his duty. We have the same goal, to make Jamaica a country that is loved around the world.'

Fans-tastic: Bolt then turned the lens on the crowd who had just watched him write a new chapter in the sprinting history books - and with the photographer whose camera he borrowed, below

Fans-tastic: Bolt then turned the lens on the crowd who had just watched him write a new chapter in the sprinting history books - and with the photographer whose camera he borrowed, below

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

We are no longer accepting comments on this article.