Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s (SDSDX-032G-X46)

4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 7,231 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Brand SanDisk
Flash Memory Type SDHC
Memory Storage Capacity 32 GB
Compatible Devices Camera
Color Black

About this item

• Speed up to 45MB/s read/write
  • Designed with SanDisk's Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing (ESP) technology
  • Now at new Class 10, exceeding high-definition video recording performance requirement
  • Extreme durability from deserts to glaciers, guaranteed
  • Compatible with all major cameras with SDHC format

Important information

Legal Disclaimer

Back up all data on your hard drive. Flash memory and memory cards are not 100% fail proof. We are not liable for damages.

Compare with similar items

This Item
SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s (SDSDX-032G-X46)
Recommendations
SanDisk 32GB Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K, UHD, SD Card - SDSDXVT-032G-GNCIN
dummy
SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXO-032G-GN4IN
dummy
SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXD-128G-GN4IN
dummy
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXU-064G-GN4IN
dummy
SanDisk 64GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K, UHD, SD Card - SDSDXV2-064G-GNCIN
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
PriceCurrently unavailable.-9% $9.99
List:$10.99
-16% $11.69
List:$13.99
$23.90-23% $14.48
List:$18.79
-17% $12.48
List:$14.99
Delivery
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 24
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Mar 26
Customer Ratings
Value for money
Picture quality
Storage Capacity
Durability
Easy to use
Sold By
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
MemoryWhiz
MemoryWhiz
flash memory type
SDHC
SDHC
SDHC
SDXC
SDXC
SDXC
memory capacity
32 GB
32 GB
32 GB
128 GB
64 GB
64 GB
speed class
class 10
class 10
class 10
class 10
class 10
class 10
write speed
45 MB per second
60 MB per second
Max Write Speed: 90 MB/s
200 MB per second
read speed
100 megabytes per second
120 megabytes per second
200 megabytes per second
200 megabytes per second
170 megabytes per second

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Technical Details

Collapse all

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:Amazon.com Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee: You can return many items you have purchased within 30 days following delivery of the item to you. Our Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee does not affect your legal right of withdrawal in any way. You can find out more about the exceptions and conditions here.

Feedback

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

URL:
Price: ($)
Shipping cost: ($)
Date of the price:
/
/

Store name:
City:
State:
Price: ($)
Date of the price:
/
/

Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product Description

The SanDisk Extreme SDHC or SDXC UHS-I Memory Card offers enough speed, capacity, and durability to meet the demands of advanced photographers and passionate shutterbugs alike. Ideal for use with advanced cameras and HD camcorders, this card offers data speeds up to eight times faster than an ordinary memory card**, ensuring you'll never miss the moment.

Customer reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5
7,231 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the value, speed, performance, and video quality of the flash memory. They mention that it's well worth the price, clears out the buffer very quickly, and is extremely reliable. That said, some say it works perfectly with their camera and that it offers a decent performance.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

874 customers mention846 positive28 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the flash memory. They say it works without any complaints, offers a decent performance, and works perfectly with their camera. Some mention that it is not a waste of money if you're shooting with a hot camera. Overall, customers are happy with their purchase and recommend it to others.

"...Right now the best bang for buck is the 32GB size. Great card: fast, reliable and priced right." Read more

"...Plus, they have 32GB of storage space!" Read more

"...shutter to shatter of the SanDisk Extreme Pro but it is also not a waste of money if you're shooting with a hot shoe flash discard can still keep up..." Read more

"...It's speed is excellent. It's quality is top notch. It even looks slick. Amazon shipped it to me and it took only 2 days. It shipped snail mail!!!!..." Read more

489 customers mention462 positive27 negative

Customers are satisfied with the speed of the flash memory. They mention that the speed is really good and all the commands were handled near instantaneously.

"...Right now the best bang for buck is the 32GB size. Great card: fast, reliable and priced right." Read more

"...All the commands were handled near instantaneously and it took significantly less time for my band to complete a full song because we didn't have..." Read more

"...Read speed on both was good, about 40MB/s average on both file systems. Write speeds were a bit slower, 30MB/s using FAT32 and 25MB/s using NTFS...." Read more

"...Boy what a difference it makes. It writes so fast. It clears out the buffer very quickly. Like maybe a second or two...." Read more

274 customers mention264 positive10 negative

Customers are satisfied with the value of the flash memory. They mention that it is well worth the price, the best compromise of price and performance, and a good price for the capacity.

"...Great card: fast, reliable and priced right." Read more

"...Personally, I think this card is a great deal at the price...." Read more

"...It works perfectly, so I'm going to order a couple more. Well worth it!" Read more

"...Good price for the capacity...." Read more

131 customers mention125 positive6 negative

Customers are satisfied with the video quality of the flash memory. They mention that it can record high-res pictures and video without any problems, and it has an incredible storage. Some mention that the build quality of this card is excellent, and the video shooting is great. Overall, customers are happy with the quality of photos and videos produced by this product.

"...just the ticket for HD video with my EOS 6D. Plus they handle RAW image bursts like a champ...." Read more

"...The write speed also allows me to capture full 1080p high quality video. Personally, I think this card is a great deal at the price...." Read more

"...I have no way of truely checking them but it seems to record high res pictures and video without any problems...." Read more

"...This SanDisk Extreme card never has problems while shooting video (unless I turn up the quality settings in Magic Lantern) and it also helps reduce..." Read more

126 customers mention113 positive13 negative

Customers like the performance of the flash memory. They say that the cards are extremely reliable and perform great. They also mention that the build quality is what you would expect for a high-quality product. The cards have held up well through many intense photo sessions and have never had a card failure.

"...Again absolutely no problems with the cards. They are simply great and I highly recommend them." Read more

"...deliver great quality (using AVCHD at a data rate of 22MB/s) and are durable and reliable...." Read more

"I've been using this card in my NEX-7 and it has been holding up just great...." Read more

39 customers mention36 positive3 negative

Customers are satisfied with the compatibility of the flash memory. They mention that it fits perfectly in their GoPro, time lapse camera, and any other consumer grade HD camcorder. They also appreciate the convenient size for event or travel photography. The video chip is awesome and is able to keep up with the high speed.

"...The size is just about perfect too. I've never been in a situation yet where I've run out of space, even when shooting 60p video and fine JPGs...." Read more

"...Here is what I liked:1. The card fit perfectly and the camera recognized it right away.2...." Read more

"...The storage is amazing and great for travels. I love how i can continue to take images without the "no more available space" notice...." Read more

"I needed a card for a construction time lapse camera and this fit the bill perfectly...." Read more

34 customers mention34 positive0 negative

Customers find the flash memory easy to use. They mention that it's dependable, trouble-free, simple, and effective. Customers also say that it runs smoothly on their chromebook and is easy to install and format for their camera. Customers say it' is easy and fast to place into their TV or other devices to show video or pictures, and that it comes in its own package. They say it is easy open and use right away without any hassles.

"...The measuring software is free and easy to use." Read more

"The kit is easy to use and the application video helped to ensure a flawless application process...." Read more

"...It formats no problem and has never had a read/write issue or and issues in keeping up with rapid succession picture mode. All around great memory...." Read more

"...It came in its own package, easy to open and use right away without any hassles...." Read more

Incredible
5 Stars
Incredible
Made a world of difference in my Nikon d3100 DSLR vs the 8gb class 6 that I just had laying around. Bench-marked with CrystalDiskMark at 44+ MB/s read and 40+ MB/s write. Pictures populate much faster as thumbnails when viewing on pc. My Nikon d3100 shows 3,100 pictures remaining with card empty when shooting in highest .jpeg setting.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2013
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2012
Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2012

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Leonardo Palmieri
5.0 out of 5 stars Ottima scheda, affidabile dopo quasi 2 anni e oltre 100.000 scatti registrati. Consigliata
Reviewed in Italy on April 18, 2016
Felipe Camacho
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecta para cámara reflex
Reviewed in Spain on June 9, 2014
rdgreat
5.0 out of 5 stars Extreme 32 GB SDHC-I is Extremely good for my SONY Aplha 57K
Reviewed in India on April 13, 2014
2 people found this helpful
variant
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card, Great Price, Responsive Vendor
Reviewed in Canada on November 24, 2012
11 people found this helpful
Miss Samantha Capes
5.0 out of 5 stars For use with the 3DS XL review.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 25, 2013
One person found this helpful