To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Kuzy MacBook Pro 13 inch Case 2015, A1502 MacBook Pro Case A1425 2014 2013 2012 Retina Display Plastic Hard Shell Cover, MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Case for Older Version, Black

4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,963 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Black

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand Kuzy
Color Black
Compatible Devices Laptops
Form Factor Case
Shell Type Hard

About this item

• Older Version Shell Compatible with MacBook Pro 13 inch Case 2015 Models A1502 A1425 2014 2013 2012. Your Mac will Look Great in Kuzy A1502 MacBook Pro case
  • No Cut Out Design, Logo Shine through the case Design lets you open/close your MacBook Pro 13.3 inch case all the way and Access to all ports
  • Hard Plastic Case with Rubber paint over Top and Bottom Covers for Silky-smooth soft-touch Smooth yet grippy Rubberized exterior texture
  • Fully vented for safe heat disbursement Totally removable easy to put on and take off Protects your MacBook Pro from scrapes and scratches
  • Compatible with MacBook Pro Model A1502 Release 2015 and 2014 and 2013 - Notice Case Do Not fit Models A1989 A1706 A1708 A1278

Additional Details

Small Business
Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazon’s store. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazon’s commitment to empowering them.

Small Business
This product is from a small business brand. Support small. Learn more
Make it a bundle
We found 2 bundles with this item:
Kuzy MacBook Pro 13 inch Case 2015, A1502 MacBook Pro Case A1425 2014 2013 2012 Retina Display Plastic Hard Shell Cover, MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Case for Older Version, Black

Frequently bought together

$25.99
Get it as soon as Monday, Apr 1
In Stock
Sold by KUZY and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

Compare with similar items

This Item
Recommendations
BlueSwan Compatible with MacBook Pro 13 inch Case 2024-2017 A2338 M2/M1 A2289 A2251 A2159 A1989 A1706 A1708, Anti-Cracking and Anti-Fingerprint Hard Shell Case, Soft TPU Bumper + PC, Frosted Black
dummy
IBENZER Compatible with MacBook Pro 13 Inch Case 2015 2014 2013 2012 A1502 A1425, Heavy Duty Protective Hard Shell Case Cover for Old Version Apple Mac Pro Retina 13, Black, HR13CYBK
dummy
UESWILL Matte Hard Shell Case Cover Compatible with MacBook Pro (Retina, 13 inch, Early 2015/2014/2013/Late 2012), Model A1502/A1425, No CD-ROM, No USB-C, Black
dummy
UESWILL 3 in 1 Matte Hard Case Compatible with MacBook Pro (Retina, 13 inch, Late 2012/2013/2014/Early 2015), Model A1425 / A1502, NO CD-ROM + Keyboard Cover and Screen Protector, Black
dummy
Mektron for MacBook Pro 13 Inch Case (Version 2015/2014/2013)[Heavy Duty][Snap on][Dual Layer] Hard Case Cover with Foldable Stand for Mac Pro Retina 13.3 Model A1502 A1425 (Gray)
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price-28% $25.99
List:$35.99
$16.95$29.99$13.99-11% $16.99
List:$18.99
$31.99
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Easy to install
Sheerness
Durability
Sturdiness
Easy to remove
Sold By
KUZY
BlueSwan US
iBenzer
UES LIMITED
UES LIMITED
Mektron
compatible devices
Laptops
Laptops
For MacBook Pro Retina 13" A1502/A1425
2012-2015 MacBook Pro 13" Retina A1502/A1425
Laptops, 2012-2015 MacBook Pro 13" Retina A1502/A1425
Laptops
compatible phones
MacBook Pro 13 inch
macbook pro Retina 13 inch 2015
material
Plastic
Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Rubber, Polycarbonate
Polycarbonate
Polycarbonate
Silicone
weight
0.26 kilograms
0.66 pounds
11.7 ounces
0.27 kilograms
0.28 kilograms
0.65 pounds

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Kuzy

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product Description

macbook pro 13 inch case 2015, a1502 macbook pro case, macbook pro a1502 case, mac case a1502 a1425

Kuzy High Quality Rubberized Series Hard Case

Design to fit ONLY — MacBook Pro 13.3" — Models: A1502 and A1425

Kuzy carry a wide variety of MacBook accessories. You will want to get something that is protective as well as pleasing to the eye.

MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Rubberized case products have popular graphics and designs, which allow you to match your computer accessories with your personality.

It's smooth but still provides a good grip on the MacBook for your peace of mind. You will be delighted with our MacBook Pro 13-inch Rubberized case products.

Specifications

— Great fit for MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display

— Models: A1502 and A1425

— Release Years: 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012

— No cut out design, Apple Logo Shine through the case

— Hard Plastic Case with Rubber paint over Top and Bottom Covers for Silky-smooth soft-touch

— Case Design lets you Open/Close your MacBook all the way and Access to all Ports

— Compatible MacBook with Force Touch Trackpad

— Material: Polycarbonate

|— Please check Model Number of your MacBook Pro —|—

Compatible ONLY with:

MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display

Model: A1502

Release 2015

MF843LL/A, MF841LL/A, MF840LL/A, MF839LL/A

Release 2014 and 2013

MGX72LL/A, MGX82LL/A, MGX92LL/A

ME864LL/A, ME865LL/A, ME866LL/A

and Release October 2012

Model: A1425

MD212LL/A, MD213LL/A, ME662LL/A ME664LL/A

Case NOT Compatible with

— MacBook Pro 13-inch Newst Release - (Newest Shape)

— MacBook Pro 13.3-inch Older Version with DVD Drive & Regular Glossy Display

— MacBook White 13-inch

— MacBook Air 13.3-inch

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.3 out of 5 stars
4.3 out of 5
2,963 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the fit, quality and appearance of the portable electronic device cover. For example, they mention it fits their MacBook Pro retina perfectly, it looks good and provides good protection. That said, opinions are mixed on durability and stability.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

882 customers mention693 positive189 negative

Customers like the fit of the portable electronic device cover. They say that it fits their MacBook Pro retina perfectly, and has a nice texture to the finish. The corners snap neatly and tightly into place, and it has little tabs that snap into place to keep it secure.

"...Simply snap it on! The bottom snapped in quickly, and I was able to snap the top on to my computer lid as it updating the OS...." Read more

"...The case went on perfectly and very easily. It has little tabs that snap into place to keep it secure...." Read more

"...Be careful taking it off! Nice texture to the finish, fits my macbook pro retina perfectly. Seems like good quality, but I just got it...." Read more

"...It fits nicely, and the case leaves all of the ports on both sides clear...." Read more

617 customers mention541 positive76 negative

Customers like the quality of the case. For example, they say it's great, almost flawless, and does a good enough job covering their laptop. Some mention it'd be great if it had a zipper. Overall, most are satisfied with the product's quality.

"This case is great! The rubberized texture helps to give a good grip when carrying it around, yet it is not too "sticky"...." Read more

"UPDATE: This case is great (minus the fingerprints on black). I use it around the house...." Read more

"...They just use a cheap adhesive when they make them. The case itself is perfect. Would definitely recommend...." Read more

"...Fit and Finish:Exterior finish is just as you would expect, very good - almost flawless.Fit, however, is different than I expected...." Read more

559 customers mention519 positive40 negative

Customers are satisfied with the appearance of the case. They mention that it looks good, has a nice finish, and is not intrusive to the daily use of their laptop. The colors match and the case is low profile, clean-looking, sleek, and does not add any bulk.

"...My 2011 MacBook Pro still looks pristine, and I know the Kuzy case will protect my 2015 MacBook Pro just the same...." Read more

"Great case. Fits perfectly with no issues, looks great! I was really worried about it taking away from the look of the macbook but it doesn't...." Read more

"...The Apple logo shines through fairly well, and looks really cool. The case went on perfectly and very easily...." Read more

"...Looks good for a while when you clean it with windex, but the fingerprints return quickly...." Read more

314 customers mention291 positive23 negative

Customers are satisfied with the protection provided by the case. They mention that it fits well, protects their computer from scratches, dings, and debris. The case is relatively solid and does not scratch. Overall, customers are happy with the purchase and recommend it to others.

"...Otherwise the computer is pretty well protected from dents and scratches while on the go or from simply moving about in your own home...." Read more

"...As far as I'm concerned, this is a really good option to protect your new investment without adding too much bulk...." Read more

"...I'd say this will work well to prevent dents or scratches on mac, might cushion the fall a bit if you drop it.*UPDATE* 4/15/14..." Read more

"...The case is well made and protects the computer well, but I cracked the top case when I tried to remove it. Be careful taking it off!..." Read more

297 customers mention251 positive46 negative

Customers like the value of the case. They say it provides decent value for money, and the quality seems to match the price. Some customers also mention that the case is cheap enough to return and gets the job done.

"...n't interfere with opening and closing the lid, and even gives me a little more purchase...." Read more

"...This case is less than half that price, likely very close in construction, and also sports that satin-y feel with a translucent surface which will..." Read more

"...All things considered I feel that this was a good value for the price I paid, and the customer service left nothing to be desired...." Read more

"...It's okay. I don't strongly recommend it.What I liked: low price, provides excellent protection from scratches, lots of colors to..." Read more

245 customers mention239 positive6 negative

Customers like the pain relief of the cover. They say the rubberized surface coating feels slick and amazing. The material is smooth and doesn't feel cheap. Some customers also mention that the colors match and they don't add any bulk to the laptop.

"...Nice to the touch and easier to grip than the aluminum mac body...." Read more

"...Be careful taking it off! Nice texture to the finish, fits my macbook pro retina perfectly. Seems like good quality, but I just got it...." Read more

"...It has a slight grip/rubber feel, fits perfect and looks good. I wanted something cheap yet looks good. This does the trick...." Read more

"...Has a nice rubbery texture to the plastic that is easy to grip. Also fits the computer perfect...." Read more

707 customers mention262 positive445 negative

Customers are mixed about the durability of the case. Some mention it's well-made and has held up together especially well, while others say it has started to fall to pieces due to the brittle plastic and corners that are prone to cracking.

"...having my case for about a year and a half, It finally started to crack in one of the corners. It was partly my fault though being careless with it...." Read more

"...The case appears to be very durable, and has stood up to going through airport security checkpoints where I've been asked to remove my laptop from..." Read more

"...The customer service was good but due to the very poor durability and overall quality of the case, I cannot recommend it...." Read more

"...Cons:-Quality assurance, I ordered 2 of these, and one of them had fingerprints embedded on the finish on the interior of the case...." Read more

296 customers mention105 positive191 negative

Customers are mixed about the stability of the case. Some mention that the texture helps to give a good grip when carrying it around, yet it holds the computer well and holds it securely. However, others say that the case is broke and is starting to fall off, the rubber bumpers are slipping off, and the rubber feet started falling off.

"...They are not very securely in place, and I see them breaking off very soon...." Read more

"...The rubberized outer coating is nice too because it gives the laptop a grippier feel, and doesn't feel like it would be a slippery as the laptop's..." Read more

"...finish is done very well, but I think it actually makes the laptop more slippery if that makes sense...." Read more

"...sides of the case and part of the case is broke and is now starting to fall off...." Read more

Take it from a professional who relies on protecting his MBP - Avoid This Case.
1 Star
Take it from a professional who relies on protecting his MBP - Avoid This Case.
I rely on my MBP as a professional, so I'm always looking to find things that will protect my overpriced MBP, (let's be real, these things are highly overpriced), so it makes sense we all would want to invest in a quality case, or at least something rugged enough to take a beating of being on-the-go with our Macbooks.Spek has always been an okay brand, but those cases seem to wear down and come loose, (the bottom portion especially), after a few dings, but to it's credit, does the job of protecting and is relatively a solid purchase. I've typically relied on thick insert cases, (sliding your MBP into an actual sleeve/zipped up case), as it seemed to be the only surefire way of feeling okay about throwing my laptop into my bag. But I've always wanted to find a quality hardcase for my laptops, so I thought I'd give this Kuzy brand a shot.Ordered 2 days ago, just received this item today, and it looks and feels ridiculously cheap. I'm talking this has got to have been a product originally meant for the dollar store type quality, marked up $25 most likely to pay for all these fake positive reviews.If you look at the pictures in this review, the manufacturing process is appalling as this case came greasy, scraped, and in used condition despite all the wrapping and sealing in plastic. Nothing about this product screams anything over $5 dollars to me, from the feel of the cheap (toxic?) plastic, to the scratches/grime/grease leftover from when this thing was originally packaged.If i'm going to wrap my $2k dollar laptop in something, it's not going to be in something that feels like it will shatter if the wind blows too hard, and certainly not in something that's been pushed out of probably the worst manufacturing plant with no oversight at all sending customers dirty products.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2017
Color: BlackVerified Purchase
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2015
12 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2014
3 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Jocelyne Zannier
5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be dissapointed!
Reviewed in Canada on December 8, 2014
2 people found this helpful
CdP
5.0 out of 5 stars The fact is that this case is absolutely brilliant - the look
Reviewed in India on September 3, 2015
8 people found this helpful
spyros lalos
5.0 out of 5 stars good product BUT arrived 2-3 weeks late :/
Reviewed in Germany on July 8, 2015
creacht
5.0 out of 5 stars C'est parfait
Reviewed in France on May 26, 2015
Tony Hood