Buy used:
Used: Very Good | Details
Condition: Used: Very Good
Comment: Grade A condition. Box includes Graphics Card only. 90 day hardware warranty.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

EVGA GeForce GTX670 2048MB GDDR5 256bit, 2X Dual-Link DVI, HDMI, DP, 4-Way SLI Ready Graphics Card (02G-P4-2670-KR)

3.3 3.3 out of 5 stars 96 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Graphics Coprocessor Nvidia GeForce
Brand EVGA
Graphics Ram Size 2 GB
GPU Clock Speed 915
Video Output Interface DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI

About this item

• Base Clock: 915MHz
  • Boost Clock: 960MHz
  • Memory Clock: 6008MHz
  • Cuda Cores: 1344
  • PCIe 3.0
  • 2048MB GDDR5 256bit
  • Nvidia SMX Engine, Nvidia GPU Boost, NVidia Adaptive Verticle Sync, Nvidia Surround, Support for Concurrent Displays, Nvidia PhysX, Nvidia 3D Vision Ready, Nvidia SLI Ready, Nvidia CUDA Technology
Discover Game Day essentials in store
Find a Fresh store Learn more

Important information

Legal Disclaimer

EVGA Warranty transfers.

Compare with similar items

This Item
EVGA GeForce GTX670 2048MB GDDR5 256bit, 2X Dual-Link DVI, HDMI, DP, 4-Way SLI Ready Graphics Card (02G-P4-2670-KR)
Recommendations
SAPLOS GT 730 4GB DDR3 128-bit, Low Profile Graphics Card, HDMI, DVI, VGA, PC Video Card, Computer GPU for Working, Low Power, PCI Express x16, 2K Support, Fermi, DirectX 11
dummy
SHOWKINGS GeForce GT 1030 2GB Graphics Card, GDDR5 64 Bit VGA HDMI-Output Computer, PCI Express 3.0 Video Card for Office and Gaming
dummy
GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OC 12G (REV2.0) Graphics Card, 3X WINDFORCE Fans, 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, GV-N3060GAMING OC-12GD Video Card
dummy
MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 15 Gbps GDRR6 192-Bit HDMI/DP PCIe 4 Torx Twin Fan Ampere OC Graphics Card
dummy
maxsun GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-Bit Video Graphics Card GPU PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 ITX HDCP DVI HDMI Low Profile Ready
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$115.00$69.99$74.99-30% $299.99
List:$429.99
$289.99$92.98
Delivery
Get it as soon as Monday, Apr 1
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Apr 2
Customer Ratings
Noise level
For gaming
Video quality
Value for money
Sold By
Coretek Computers Renewed
SAPLOS
KaEr
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
MAXSUN Official Store
graphics coprocessor
Nvidia GeForce
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
card interface
pci e
pci e x16
pci e x16
pci e x16
pci e x16
pci e x16, pci e x8
graphics ram type
gddr5
ddr3 sdram
gddr5
gddr6
gddr6
gddr5
graphics ram size
2 GB
12 GB
12 GB
2 GB
output interface
DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI
VGA, HDMI, DVI
VGA, HDMI
DisplayPort, HDMI
DisplayPort, HDMI
HDMI, DVI
memory clock speed
6008 MHz
1334 MHz
1502 MHz
15000 MHz
1807 MHz
6000 MHz
gpu clock speed
700 MHz
1228 MHz
1837 MHz
1807 MHz
1468 MHz

Product Description

Product Description

Get to the next level with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670. This card delivers truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful new GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming. It offers brand new, never before seen features that will redefine the way you think about performance graphics cards. Expect more from your graphics card than just state-of-the-art features and technology; get a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670.Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply.(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 30 Amps.).Two available 6-pin PCI-E power dongles, Total Power Draw : 170 Watts.

From the Manufacturer

Get to the next level with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670. This card delivers truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful new GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming. It offers brand new, never before seen features that will redefine the way you think about performance graphics cards. Expect more from your graphics card than just state-of-the-art features and technology; get a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670.

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

EVGA

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Customer reviews

3.3 out of 5 stars
3.3 out of 5
96 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the performance, quality and temperature of the video card. For example, they mention that it runs cool, is perfect for gaming and that it handles current gen games well. That said, they appreciate the value, efficiency, and speed of the product.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

42 customers mention33 positive9 negative

Customers like the performance of the video card. They mention that it has superb performance, fluid frame rates, and smooth games. They also say that it runs cool and that the GPU is amazing.

"...The games all run so smoothly, even when they dip below 60fps. Seriously, 40fps with NVidia drivers and 40fps with AMD drivers are not the same...." Read more

"...It work pretty well but sometimes for playback in premiere cuda playback in standard HD without many effect it still get stuck on certain frames...." Read more

"This card performs EXCELLENTLY. However within the first two weeks of owning it I had several red screen of deaths...." Read more

"...PERFORMANCESkyrim: Amazing. Smooth. I felt the difference immediately; no more slight stutters when turning quickly...." Read more

36 customers mention28 positive8 negative

Customers like the quality of the video card. They say it's a nice, good product with amazing performance. They also say the games and Blu-ray movies look crisp and sharp, and are energy efficient.

"mine died 10 mins after i installede it. but it did look good before it died. hopefully the ftw i bought will be better." Read more

"Its a good consumer video card, I mostly bought it because it worked well with adobe software...." Read more

"...PERFORMANCESkyrim: Amazing. Smooth. I felt the difference immediately; no more slight stutters when turning quickly...." Read more

"...Guess what? Also defective. The most recent one wouldnt even allow windows to boot up...." Read more

13 customers mention10 positive3 negative

Customers like the noise level of the video card. They mention it's quiet and efficient.

"...This card is fast and quiet. Let me emphasize how quiet it is...you rarely hear it over your normal PC fans...." Read more

"...SOUNDMuch quieter than my HD 4870. I imagine this is because the older GPU was working harder and thus auto-setting the fan higher...." Read more

"...By now, my impression on the card is: quiet, fast, and smooth." Read more

"...Very realiable, runs cool and quiet.Highly recommend purchase of this card. Evga is a great brand." Read more

13 customers mention10 positive3 negative

Customers like the temperature of the video card. They mention that it runs cooler than previous offerings.

"...It's VERY quite, even under load, and runs quite cool on stock fans." Read more

"...In any case, these cards are simply awesome. They run cool even maxed out and they will handle anything you can throw at them without missing a beat...." Read more

"...It uses less power than previous offerings, and also runs cooler (but not too much cooler, it is nVidia)...." Read more

"...Cons: Runs too cool and doesn't heat up my computer room in the Winter like my other GPU's did even when at idle...." Read more

12 customers mention12 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the gaming capabilities of the video card. They mention that it is a great GPU for recent and new games, it handles current gen games, and is perfect for gaming at 1920X1200 resolution. It is also ready for next gen gaming and allows 3 monitors in 3D. It runs almost every game at max settings and flawlessly outputs 1080p 16xAA, max texture detail, and so on.

"...Picture should be way better. Decent for gaming." Read more

"...look crisp and sharp, energy efficient, competitive price, ready for next gen gaming, allows 3 monitors in 3D for immersive play, capable of Ultra..." Read more

"...With this new cpu and the 670, I'm able to run everything maxed out usually above 60fps..." Read more

"...Flawlessly outputs 1080p 16xAA, max texture detail, etc. all at well above 60 fps...." Read more

11 customers mention11 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the video card. They say it's an excellent high-end card that's worth the price.

"...The bottom line is that it's a great price for what you get. Why get a 580 GTX when this has 95% of the performance?..." Read more

"...games and bluray movies look crisp and sharp, energy efficient, competitive price, ready for next gen gaming, allows 3 monitors in 3D for immersive..." Read more

"...Get near 680 speeds (and possibly greater with a good OC) at a non-premium price...." Read more

"...It is definitely an excellent card for the money and has ranked well on tomshardware for best value...." Read more

5 customers mention5 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the efficiency of the video card. They mention that it uses less power than previous offerings, and runs cooler. They also say that movies look crisp and sharp, and the power demand dropped in comparison to their older card.

"...smooth game play, games and bluray movies look crisp and sharp, energy efficient, competitive price, ready for next gen gaming, allows 3 monitors..." Read more

"...It uses less power than previous offerings, and also runs cooler (but not too much cooler, it is nVidia)...." Read more

"...Power demand dropped in comparison to my older card...." Read more

"...Their ability to overclock is incredible and their low power consumption is a plus in flexibility to that...." Read more

5 customers mention5 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the speed of the video card. They mention it's quiet, fast, and smooth.

"...This card is fast and quiet. Let me emphasize how quiet it is...you rarely hear it over your normal PC fans...." Read more

"...Pros: Fast, smooth game play, games and bluray movies look crisp and sharp, energy efficient, competitive price, ready for next gen gaming, allows 3..." Read more

"...By now, my impression on the card is: quiet, fast, and smooth." Read more

"Quiet, FAST and the bang for the buck...." Read more

3DMark Test.
5 Stars
3DMark Test.
I have 3 for sale here on Amazon now that I ran for 3 years with no problems at all. Playing high graphics games like Call of duty, Farcry, Crysis and more. Some people think all you need to do is pop a video card in a PC and go. You must have the proper Power supply, CPU, cables, Motherboard, Monitor or HDTV and Drivers to get that card to run at it's best. I'm adding a picture from my 3DMark Test.PCgaming.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2012
16 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2012
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2013
Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2012
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2012
2 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

XerophyteP
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, but make sure you have the power to run it.
Reviewed in Canada on March 10, 2013
Alex
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card
Reviewed in Canada on December 6, 2013
bmurad
1.0 out of 5 stars D.O.A.
Reviewed in Canada on April 5, 2013